Answers to frequently asked questions
How do I set up Outlook to work with my NU e-mail?
For Windows 7 and Outlook 2010 only:
- Open Control Panel
- Choose Mail
- Click on 'E-mail Accounts'
- Choose the 'E-mail' tab
- Choose 'New'
- Choose 'Manually configure server settings or additional server types' and click next
- Choose 'Microsoft Exchange or compatible service' and click next
- Under 'User Name' enter your name and e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Under 'Server Information' enter mail.northwestu.edu
- Click 'Next'
- Click 'Done'
- The next time you open Outlook, you will have to type in your email and password. Make sure you keep the @northwestu.edu at the end of your username.
- You have now set up Outlook to send and receive e-mail for NU.
See other articles in FAQ
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!