Teams & SharePoint
Share Content during a Teams Meeting
Team Meetings attendees can share content during a meeting by selecting the Share content icon in the meeting toolbar. Sharing options include presenting the entire screen, a window, a PowerPoint file, or the Microsoft whiteboard.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when sharing content using the Teams App:
- To share audio from your computer, click on the switch at the top right of the sharing options.
- Three presenter modes are available: Standout, Side-by-side or Reporter.
- If you select Desktop, viewers will see your entire desktop screen including notifications and other desktop activity.
- If you select Window, viewers will only see the selected window.
- If you select PowerPoint, viewers will be able to move through the PowerPoint at their own pace.
- If you select Whiteboard you will be able to collaborate with others in real time.
If using Teams on the web, sharing content is only available if you are using Chrome, or the latest version of Edge and some of the share options are not available.
If you are sharing content on a Mac, you will need to grant permission to Teams to record your computer’s screen before you can share.
Thank you for your feedback!